New Almaden Quicksilver County Park Association, Inc.
NAQCPA accepts donations of time,
effort, artifacts and money. At NAQCPA, our most valuable resources are the
time and effort of volunteers to help with various projects. Since NAQCPA is a
not-for-profit 501© 3 corporation recognized by the state of California and the
IRS, donations may qualify to be tax-deductible depending on your
DONATE TIME AND EFFORT
To donate time as a museum
docent, to walk students around the community, as an archives recorder, to
clean up trails etc., call Kitty Monahan at 408-268-6541 or the park
interpreters, John Slenter or Heidi McFarland at the New Almaden Mining Museum,
you have photos, books, magazine articles or other artifacts from or about New
Almaden that you want preserved for future generations, please consider
donating them to NAQCPA for use in the archives and in the museum. You will
receive a receipt that identifies its value for IRS Tax deductibility purposes.
To donate these items, call Kitty Monahan at 408-268-6541 or the Santa Clara
County park interpreters, John Slenter or Heidi McFarland at the New Almaden
Mining Museum, 408-323-1107, or bring them to the museum during visiting hours.
DONATE MONEY WITH A CHECK
Funds are important to purchase
books and other artifacts that become available on the market, for special
projects, such as the blacksmith shop restoration, preserving the map table,
building new exhibits for the museum, improving the Archives computer and
software, preserving artifacts and for many other projects. To donate money,
please write a check and mail it to:
P.O. Box 124
New Almaden, CA 95042
DONATE MONEY WITH A CREDIT CARD ON LINE
We accept credit cards only on line and with the following procedure.
1. Link online to http://www.justgive.org If this is the first time you visit this web site, you will need to register with Just Give prior to continuing.
2. Search for New Almaden*(Include the asterisk)
3. Click on the underlined name New Almaden Quicksilver County Park Association.
4. Click on the button “Donate Now”. On this page, please leave these items checked: name, e-mail and address. We will send an acknowledgment of your donation.
5. Under “Donate Amount”: type in the amount of your donation.
6. Under “Designated Donation”, list the type of donation: “Membership”, “Book Fund”, “Annual Project”. Undesignated funds are placed into the general fund.
Click on “Add to Basket”.
Click on “Proceed to Checkout”.
Review the transaction. If acceptable, click on “Complete Donation”.
Thank you in advance for your generosity.
Copyright © New Almaden Quicksilver County Park Association